Friday, 14 April 2017

Going Under When Its 2016

Assalamualaikum. Good Morning to y'all.

What cha doin? Getting the car ready to go to work? Or are you readying your body and soul to start house chores? Or are you just woken up from your sleep? Oh my...naughty~~~




While you guys were doing all of that, I am sitting among other students here in UiTM Shah Alam, sipping Earl Gray Tea and crunching Wheat Crackers, trying to break through from my first post after so long. That is right. After so long.


Booking Hotel Anda Di Agoda Sekarang



Tbh, I don't know what to write. First thing first, I checked out nuffnang. To know what's happening. But the post last seen was in 2016. I'm back to square one. So, I decided to write about my absence and why I am still not finishing my undergraduate study.


Don't judge! Hehe.

Booking Hotel Anda Di Agoda Sekarang

Well, I had a lot to deal with from the beginning of year 2016. There is death, and death, and depression, when all of a sudden, I find myself staring at my boarding house's window. Looking out at those cloudy sky, blacken and scary, .... I did depressed a lot last year and I left all, this blog, my writing behind me. I totally diss my preference self.

I totally am not lying. Suffering from congenital ptosis on the right eye and my beloved uncles passed away. My injured soul needing patches. So, I went awol since March 2016. While everyone was bawling their eyes out, I would stand straight like nothing happen. It's weird right. After some moment, I detect something was wrong with myself but the ship has sailed to the next planet.

Book Your Hotel at AGODA now!

What am I left with now? I had no student loan nor sponsorship to help my student fees. I had no saving. PTPTN demanded me to start paying when I'm still studying. By now, I am blacklisted. So Fuc*** up life!

And I have yet to start working.

Hmm...there you go...my heartfelt feel.


Cherio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

anak kucing yang comei-comei singgah eh?